Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The second of the Month!!!


Greetings earth beings! It's the fabulous shock jock from Brook-Nam!

Yeah right. Who am I kidding? Brooklyn is not as tough as the world would like to believe but then again I'm not a wanna' be thug getting caught in everybody's crossfire. An idea came to mind today to do a word of the day type of thingee. You know build those impoverished vocabulary skills we've all inherited since we graduated high school. I know I know. This may be a bit too much for some of you to handle so I've decided 2 words a week. Better? Great! Keep up with your laziness and I'll assign essays to go along with those words. (teehee) Forgive me and my childhood fantasy of wanting to be a school teacher. Well more like college professor! Sexy business suit that falls just above the knee. Maximum cleavage! Distract all the guys (well the straight ones) and give them all F's at the end of the semester for not focusing. (teehee)

Ok here's the word or one of them:

circumlocution: the use of many words to express an idea that might be expressed by few.

Put that into you everyday speech. I dare ya!

No comments: