Monday, August 01, 2005

The first of the month!!!


Well hello and welcome to Blog-a-phone!!! Haha...just kidding. It's the first day of August and I feel great. After the events of the past few weeks, if it wasn't for my endless prayers to stay strong and keep the faith, I'd be a wondering basket case right about now. To make a long story short, the treacherous hand of love dealt me yet another dud. Along with, the nostalgia of rekindling an old high school friendship that should've stayed in high school. Old friend slept with new boyfriend in a nutshell.

Despite those events, I'm on cloud ten. Why shouldn't I be? With every morning and every new breath, I realize more and more how freaking fabulous I am. The world as I know it isn't ready for someone like me. I am of a new species, a new breed of thinkers and movers. I make things happen. I live life to the extreme. Those folks who yuck up are missing out big time. In my almost 30 years on this planet, my tolerance for fake people with ill intentions is at NIL! From here on out, it's all about fun and all about me! When I feel the urge to save the world, I'll donate to my favorite charity. I'm open to ideas of things to try without getting ridiculous. I'm a single mother for crying out loud and taking my life into my own hands right now is just counter-productive.

Keep in mind that this is my very first experience in the world of the Blog. So please I can take criticism just don't slay me with the harsh words! LOL.

No comments: