Monday, August 29, 2005

It's been a long time....

Ok so a week and a few days, no biggie. I haven't had much time to post new posts (tee hee) due to a hectic summer schedule. Maybe blogging would work on a more efficient basis if it was cold outside.

Today's entry might be short and sweet. I just have a question that needs answering.

WHAT THE HECK IS KARMA? Is she the "goes around comes around 10 times worse" chick? Or the "here's a reminder how your past so let me keep rubbing it in for you" chick?

Ok so that was 3 questions but seriously! What are the chances of the average person running into 4 people that they are no longer friends with all in the space of one week? Is it that life's a full circle and maybe some folks just need to be closed out completely or is there a lesson that you keep missing that allows these people to keep popping back up like a hemmoeroid that refuses to go away?

I think God's always telling me something. He doesn't always come straight out and say it but he has some strange ways of catching a sister off guard. Needless to say I don't understand why these four people resurfaced as of late. I would rather leave the past in the past and go on about my business. Hey when you cut someone off, they should stay cut. Right?

Maybe I'm being a lil' harsh. Not!!! Life's too short to put up with nagging, whining, self-piting, hustling, con-artists who just drain you of every ounce of energy you put forth. Bring something to the table and stop eating and running all the dang time. The rules are simple...Freeloaders get off my bus! I can donate to charity just not to panhandlers.

Reciprocation is very important. Without it there's no balance. Maybe my lesson is in forgiveness but for now I'd rather give my time and energy to the real people of this ruthless world. The children. They're the only honest people left and unfortunately they are slowly turning rotten. No good parents they have, I tell you! Besides I have forgiven I just don't forget anything too easily. Cross me and you'll regret your actions. Sweet is the revenge of the fabulous IGNORE BUTTON. Attention grabbers hate to be ignored. I love it.

Anyway, my ramble is over. If I feel like it, I'll pick up better where I left off. Next time, my little poppets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really cool blog!! google adsense